Upon discovering Axiom speakers, i was immeadiatly enthralled with the m80ti speakers... I have read many positive reviews about them, and I am seriously considering purchasing them for my new apartment at college at the end of the summer. I have a few questions though:
Is my receiver (RCA STAV-3880 100Watts/channel, and 5 channels) enough to power these? If not, can you recommend another one for me?

Also, the room I will be using these in is medium sized: roughly 14x18. Is this size right for these speakers (I am kind of a newbie at home theater).

What surrounds match best with these speakers? Would you recommend a center channel, or do the m80s create a good soundstage on their own?

I like my music LOUD and thats why I was concidering the m80s over the m60s... Ive read the midrange is better in the m80s at high volumes.

Also, I will only be in this apartment for 2 years, and I plan on owning the speakers for much longer.

Further more, my budget is definetly a concern. I am stretching it to consider the m80s. As I said though, they look to be awesome

PLEASE, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Lumen