The 7300 has some pretty trick video processing. Not sure about the NAD. You might want to send TNTGUY a PM. He just upgraded from the 635 to the 7300.

The 7300 at One Call is new. I bought my 7200 from them. No problems, and quick. If you do buy it and need the remote sensor for the Zone 2, give me a holler. I’ll give you a heck of deal on it. I no longer need it.

Craig,
The 7200 is a piece of cake to set up and use (I suspect the 7300 to be similar). My 11 YO has no troubles using it, or the MX 850 (I just love this remote). Once you go through the initial set up, it’s as simple as selecting the input source on the remote, and the AVR takes it from there – included the X-over settings for each devise, type of surround and input path you previously set up for each devise plugging into the back. I wasn’t all that impressed with the sensor mounted on the remote. I ended up using my radio shack meter to calibrate the channels. Then it’s simple to add or take away db’s from whatever channel you want. One thing to keep in mind though, it does run pretty warm. Not hot to the touch, but you will definitely want to keep it well ventilated. It took me about an hour to read the manual and perform the initial set up. - And I’m horrible at that crap.