I agree, including me (the envy part) I like everything I am hearing about the Axiom subs, even though I have not heard them personally. I wasn't getting in a pee-pee match, I am just passionate about my subs, AND my Axiom speakers. Anyone looking at the 500/600 seems that they would be purchasing one helluva great sub. As I said concrats to Axiom for their leap forward into a very competitive sub marketplace. My biggest thing right now is "possibly" moving the m-60s for magneplanar 3.6s purchase. But they are huge, and would throw a monkey wrench in my present 7.1 HT set-up. in 2 channel (stereo) mode it sounds great. But the sound of the 3.6s is so alluring, I made the big mistake of auditioning them again. They are so seductive, but would run 5k, and put 2 big doors (in size) to boot with 2 big water heaters, how much can one women take, Then the problem of sonically matching rears, surrounds, center, It seems to daungting in all.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s