Aaaahhhh... I am not certain if I had mentioned this before, but my A20 is broken since early september. I was too busy at work so I did not take care of it immediately. Then I could not find my receipt (grrr). And then I was my usual self and was soooo quick to solve this issue... Finally, last weekend I re-discovered my receipt (that I had--obviously!--placed somewhere I would "remember" where it was!!!).

And then the A-30 got stocked at my local FutureShop. So, this PM I went with my broken A20 to "get it replaced"... I actually ended up paying 50$ of "difference" (it was either that or I had to wait for it to be shipped to Toshiba for repairs!). Procrastination is the best!. So I just watched about 15 minutes of Happy Feet!!! And the best thing is now I have a receiver taking HDMI Mulitchannel PCM. Sound is even better.

Two months without HD... For those who never had it, beware that losing it might make you... lose it.

A30 is smaller than A20 and supports 8 channels and fully support all DTS modes. Menus are also faster. I haven't had time to see if the SD upconvert is better or not (the A20 was quite good).

OK, back to "Heroes"! (My A20 broke while I was watching episode 5... THAT WAS SO FRUSTRATING!). And I also had just watched the first half of Bourne Identity...

Ok, Ok, Eric, stop typing and go watching! (yeah, I know, I am tough on myself).

See Mojo's signature