Alan - Thanks for chiming in! As we are designing provisions for this system into an interior wall of the house as opposed to a cabinet, you can imagine that this is a huge commitment on my part. I had hoped for a lot of feedback from other successful in cabinet users.

The look for the room will be extreme minimalism - no cabinets. The interior designer will be doing something special with that wall (the only one in the room). My plan is to disguise doors into the structure which will operate like an armoire - folding back and exposing the L/R/C only when in use.

I haven't given up on the idea of Q's for the surround. There is only one way that can be done, IF I can get approval. That would be to mount them on the 1' vertical section of the tray ceiling. The front to back dimension is adjustable, however, the height and width would be determined by the tray ceiling.
Height = 9' and Width = 5' (each from centerline)

I was hoping to find some good pictures of this concept to "make the sale". So far, the only thing I have found is from the QS4 product page photos.