Rating: 5
Page 106 of 116 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 115 116
Re: AxiomAir
edvacdude #419183 05/23/16 06:42 PM
L
frequent flier
frequent flier
L
How do you tell the charge state of the internal battery? I don't know if needs charging or is fully charged. Is there an indicator light on the unit or an indicator in the web interface?

linkstatic #419191 05/25/16 07:55 PM
frequent flier
frequent flier
Originally Posted By linkstatic
How do you tell the charge state of the internal battery? I don't know if needs charging or is fully charged. Is there an indicator light on the unit or an indicator in the web interface?
Ian, I previously saw someone mention that you can tell when the battery is low by the flashing lights when you only have 30 minutes or so left, but having an idea how full your battery is would help if you are planning on going to the beach for the day and would like to know if you have 15 hours of your 18 hours or if you only have one hour left. Something in the app that can tell number of hours left or percentage left would be desirable and a benefit in regards to the portability of the AA. Derek

2 M22s, EP500, 2 QS8(2), VP160, 4 M3s In-Ceiling, Marantz SR7009, NUVO NV-I8GM
Ian #419192 05/25/16 09:37 PM
old hand
old hand
Excited to have received the shipping notice for my AA!! =D
Email from FedEx said Friday, but the website currently says Monday. I hope the email ends up being right smile

Ian #419206 05/27/16 11:58 PM
old hand
old hand
I guess Monday's the day. FedEx is hit or miss around here. Sometimes they deliver and sometimes they hand it off to another company (which costs a day). This time they handed it off.

Ian #419222 05/29/16 02:13 PM
B
regular
regular
B
Are there any plans to fix the web interface? There are major problems there:

- unable to add a network share
It says it successfully added any share I enter, but there is nothing listed in My Music. Shares show up under "Browse > NAS" but they're all empty. There is no way to remove them - you can play, add to queue or add to playlist.

- What is the action to remove saved share?
- What is the action to remove a saved WiFi network?
- With multiple WiFi networks saved, the interface doesn't report which it's connected to.

Playback;
- Mute playback action is under the wrong icon.
- Where is the STOP playback button?

I'm reluctant to restore to factory settings, since I built a big library of webradio favourites. Is anyone else experiencing these?
I tried different browsers (FF, Chrome, IE).

bartek #419238 05/30/16 08:45 PM
Axiom Engineer
devotee
Axiom Engineer
devotee
Originally Posted By bartek
Are there any plans to fix the web interface? There are major problems there:

- unable to add a network share
It says it successfully added any share I enter, but there is nothing listed in My Music. Shares show up under "Browse > NAS" but they're all empty. There is no way to remove them - you can play, add to queue or add to playlist.

- What is the action to remove saved share?
- What is the action to remove a saved WiFi network?
- With multiple WiFi networks saved, the interface doesn't report which it's connected to.

Playback;
- Mute playback action is under the wrong icon.
- Where is the STOP playback button?

I'm reluctant to restore to factory settings, since I built a big library of webradio favourites. Is anyone else experiencing these?
I tried different browsers (FF, Chrome, IE).

Hi Bartek,

Is the network share you are trying to add an actual NAS or a shared network drive? We currently don't officially support connection to shared drives, only proper NAS devices.

To remove a share, simply go to the My Music tab under the menu where you originally added the share. Click on the trash can icon beside the share you want to remove, then click on the Re Scan button near the top of the page. This should remove the shares from the browser.

Currently we don't have a way to manually remove a configured WiFi network, or to allow management of multiple configured networks, but we are working on adding these functions in a future update.

I'm not sure which Mute function you're speaking about, could you clarify?

The pause button can be used as the stop button. We did not see the need of having an actual "stop" function as starting any new audio stream or playback while in pause mode will automatically bring the system out of pause/stop and start playback of the newly selected music.

Thanks,

Andrew

Ian #419240 05/30/16 10:42 PM
B
regular
regular
B
Thanks for your reply, Andrew.

I only tried to map a plain old civilian-grade network share on a linux machine (via samba) as well as a windows machine. Not clear as to what constitutes a proper NAS device... Will an NFS mount work? AFP?

Is there an ETA to support SMB shares?

For the mute question, take a look at the screenshot:
http://bartek.ws/s/axiom_mute.png

I suppose I'm expecting the icon on the left to mute, not the one on the right. Also, sliding the volume bar all the way to the left will continue to play, on some streams at a pretty loud volume (http://usa3-vn.mixstream.net:8018)

Wasn't aware of the dual-use for the pause button, but now that you explained it, I understand. Wasn't sure whether pause will stop a stream (and not use bandwidth until resumed).

Ian #419250 06/01/16 04:43 AM
veteran
veteran
Hello
I would like to have an update on timing for the next shipment of the AA.
I ordered and customized (customization ID 10849582) and shipping selected to my current address in Alaska.

I have been transferred to Houston, again, and I am not sure whether I

- will receive the AA during my remaining time here, or
- should I put on hold the shipment (if simultaneous with the moving) and update shipping address after arriving in Houston.

I have not received any Fedex notification, so it has not been shipped.

Expected moving date, sometime this June, as early as the 10th.

If you can send me an update, that would be much appreciated.

Ian #419269 06/02/16 10:57 PM
Ian Offline OP
President
connoisseur
OP Offline
President
connoisseur
Hi aabouganem,

We are building more white ones next week. So the expected ship date is June 13. Let us know if you would like to change the shipping address.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer
Ian #419315 06/04/16 11:48 PM
veteran
veteran
Thanks Ian
Lets hold the shipment for a while please, and not ship to Alaska.
I plan to travel to house hunt on the weeks of the 13th, so better to send it to my office address in Houston

I will send the address separately

Much appreciated

Alberto

Page 106 of 116 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 115 116

Moderated by  alan, Andrew, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,480
Members15,617