You will need to do a one-time reflash of your SD Card to get to version 2 of the code. There are a lot of major upgrades that come with version 2. After this you will also be able to use the Update button again. Here are the instructions to reflash your SD Card:
1. Download the card flash software to your computer here: www.etcher.io
2. Download this link to your computer: https://axiom-air-install-files.s3.amazo...2-09-pi.img.zip
3. Shut down your AxiomAir
4. Remove all dongles from the USB ports
5. Remove the large bottom door from your AxiomAir
6. Remove the SD Card from the Micro Computer mounted to this door
7. Plug the SD card into your computer
8. In Etcher select the download above where it says Select Image
9. In Etcher select the drive with the SD card in it for Select Drive (it is likely Etcher will find it for you)
10. In Etcher hit Flash
11. After it is downloaded reinstall the SD Card in your AxiomAir and put the door back on
12. Plug an Ethernet cable into your AxiomAir
13. Turn on your AxiomAir
14. You will get a loud “Quality Control Passed” (v2 products only) followed by the xylophone
15. Wait for 30 seconds after the xylophone
16. Open the AxiomAir App and tap the gear in the upper right, then System, and verify you are on Version 2.12.3
17. Tap the gear again and then Network. About half way down the page you will see your home network listed (if you see both a 5g and a regular one, choose the regular one), then tap the connect icon beside your network. You will be prompted to enter your home network password, after it is entered hit the connect icon beside your password
18. Shut down your AxiomAir
19. Unplug the Ethernet cable
20. Turn your AxiomAir back on
21. Verify the AxiomAir UI resolves. If not shutdown your AxiomAir plug in the WiFi dongle and turn it back on. Note: if you do need to plug your WiFi dongle back in verify it is the white one, if not please contact us so we can send a white one to you.
22. If you would like to use Bluetooth plug in a 4.0 Linux compatible Bluetooth Dongle to any of the USB ports.
Please let me know how this works for you.