I can't believe I did this..
#9851 04/07/03 08:24 PM
M
MIKEY Offline OP
devotee
OP Offline
devotee
M
Well, it's a good thing I don't take life too seriously.. Get this, I have been running my h/theater system with the subs turned off !! Doh !! Apparently for a couple weeks ??
Now, this speaks volumes (literally) for Axiom speakers, as it did take some time for me to 'miss' the subs..
I found out yesterday.. While listening to music, stereo only, I found the bass to be a just a tad much.. So, I went to turn off one or both of the subs.. Imagine how stupid I felt, when I found them already shut down ? hahahhaha..
Now, these are two very very inexpensive KLH subs, and hopefully you understand why I did not notice their absence from the scene ?? I mean, I banned these same two subs not too long ago.. One went to the garage, and the other to my wife home/office.. Well, I brought them back when my funds came up short for their replacements..
So, couple weeks ago I was playing around with the placement on the main, and had shut the subs down before moving them out of the way.. Guess I didnt flip the switch on when I put them back ? Hey, I'm old nuff to do something like that, ok ? hahaha..
This last few weeks has been chick flicks and some murder mystery stuff, nothing that really called on any big bottom sounds..
My hats off to Axiom, they never skipped a beat.. Great sounds all around..
Jeeezzzzz I'm getting old.. hahahahahha

LFE ! The rest is just details..
Re: I can't believe I did this..
#9852 04/07/03 09:07 PM
devotee
devotee
I'll bet you aren't getting old. I'd blame it on work. You're working too hard and need some time off....Yeah that's it!! It's a good thing the new FY04 starts soon and you get a new batch of time off.

Re: I can't believe I did this..
#9853 04/07/03 10:06 PM
M
MIKEY Offline OP
devotee
OP Offline
devotee
M
Hey Jim, thanks for the vote of confidence, but the old hands of time are trying to tell me another story.. I'm just doing my best to ignore it all :-)
Besides, anyone thats married knows, there is no such thing as time off.. There's "At work work", and then there is the wifes "honey-do" list.. And brother let me tell ya, there is no end to that list!! LOL... Never has been, and probably never will be..

LFE ! The rest is just details..

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,486
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,160 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup