This began in another thread but I though it deserved it's own.
Really I think we almost need two categories. Least enjoyed for personal taste reasons or whatever and worst performance.

Least enjoyed for me was wayyy back I got talked into going to see "Hewey Lewis and the News". They played OK and the crowd didn't rebel or anything but the band didn't change a single nuance from their album versions for the live show. It was like listening to the radio for an hour and a half and since they were already overplayed on the radio, I simply didn't get the concert high feeling at all.

Worst performance.
I saw Ted Nugent open for another band in Montreal when I fulfilled a childhood dream to see the visual circus that is KISS when they perform in their full makeup. The sound was simply awful for all three of the opening bands. Worst I ever heard. Ted's voice managed to crack and go off key almost every song. He only got boos until he went on a Rant and lectured all the French Canadians in the audience to speak English when they visit the United States. Then it got nasty. He finished his set but I don't know if he made it out of the building alive.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.