I was going to put this in the "deals thread" but I didn't want anyone to miss it. Anyway, WagJag is a fairly new website that hosts deals from local businesses. Basically you purchase a voucher (or vouchers) towards a purchase. They are all at hugely discounted prices (at least 50% off in most cases).

Yesterday I just purchased three vouchers for custom window blinds. Each voucher cost me $49.00, but each one is worth $150. So I saved $101 on each voucher/purchase.

The website is gaining in popularity, and I wanted to pass it along because there is often a cap on how many vouchers a store is willing to sell because of the savings.

My best friend is the manager of a local landscaping company, and they put 50% off vouchers on the website for the first time a couple days ago, and he told me today that they had to put a cap at 500 (reached it today) because they run into the problem of losing money.

It's available all over North America and the UK, as far as I know, so hopefully you guys will cash in on some excellent deals.

I should say that they have a referral program, so if you join via the link provided, and make a purchase at some point in time, I SHOULD get a credit (tit for tat like Axiom smile ). Just wanted to mention that for reasons of full disclosure.

Cheers,
Cam

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.