Originally Posted By oakvillematt
I was watching a movie in my new room and was getting rather ticked off with the rest of the family as I could hear them just chatting away and it was rather distracting during the scene.

So I hit pause and yelled up to them "do you mind I'm watching the movie". The chatting had stopped, so I resumed to movie, only to have the chatting back again.

OK. Pause, and furious go upstairs, to find out they had left to go shopping and were not inside the house at all.

Then it dawned on me that the chatter stopped when I hit pause. Sat down and pressed play again to figure out it was the sound mix from the QS8s on my wall surrounds that just sounded too realistic to be part of the movie.

YEP. Tatoo that big letter i onto my forehead.

not to worry buddy, I think many of us have had something like that happen with those surrounds. I got up and answered the door then went to look out on the balcony during the same movie before I realized that it was the movie. grin those are the marks of great audio mixing and a great audio system reproducing it. if you didn't do that and if I didn't get up to go to those doors, that would mean either the mix wasn't done well or the system wasn't laid out and done properly.

I love my QS8's! laugh

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93