I was expecting to see a lot of suggestions from the axiom owners but did not expect new product announcements on this thread.
Thanks Ian for taking the feedback and making useful improvements to your productline. i'm sure a lot of customers planning to buy the in-wall speakers will be thrilled by the options of getting color matched speakers from Axiom.
Studio Monitors will definitely open up a whole new clientage for Axiom. We will look forward to the redesigned amplifiers and the 'mystry device' and hope to enter the next year with some new and exciting products.
Personally, i'm excited with the news of a new center channel. VP180, though a great speaker, is a little big when sitting under the LCD. I hope VP160 will inherit the sound characteristics from its bigger brother and offer it in a smaller package.
There have been quite a few interesting improvements as suggested by the members in this thread. It list a few of them:
1. Hex screws should be a little recessed on the speakers to give a cleaner look.
2. Top and bottom speakers on the QS should be flushied with the speaker body.
3. Towers should come with the option of outtriggers.
4. Real wood finishes at the price of vinyl (my fav).
5. Brushed statinless steel logo on speakers.
6. Improved sleeker looking stands design.
7. Better lower extension for QS.
8. M136/ 631, mirror finishes, W[M^T]W configuration for center, flagship M100, silk covered woofers (for silky smooth sound) etc. to name a few ..........
Personally, I liked the finishes on Aperion Verus and hope I could get similar finishes and styling in Axiom without paying a huge premium just for the finishes.
Hoping to gather some more suggestions from the members. And looking forward to the new product releases from Axiom.
There are times when you can afford .......... but cannot buy!!