Well I think others, like Craig, mentioned other companies. He acknowledged there were other companies about whom he had the same complaint, and then went right back to bashing Axiom exclusively. If you'll remember, in the first thread, he even suggested that the graphs on the Axiom web site should be disregarded because the possibility existed that Axiom manipulated them.

(Not meant as a challenge, but rather a genuine question) Don't the Axiom graphs come from the NRC? Aren't they valid? Same questions for the Ascend graph. I most certainly agree there should be a standardized methodology for measuring speakers. If different methods are used, we lose the ability to make valid comparisons.

Well, I plead guilty to taking offense at his use of the term "lied to" in reference to Axiom and saying "Axiom is publishing false information." I would also take offense if he was saying it about Ascend. However I will again point out that I did NOT engage in argument with him. I only posted current graphs to offset his malicious posting of links to graphs he knew were outdated.

I agree that the best case scenario is to prove him wrong. I started this thread in the hopes of obtaining information to do just that. BUT, his posting wild speculation and accusations of wrongdoing by Axiom, or any other company for that matter, WITHOUT PROOF, is irresponsible at best, and libelous at worst. It is HE who should have to PROVE his implications. If that is not required, then I could say "Curtis is a wife beater," and then require you to prove me wrong.

Disclaimer: To the best of my knowledge, Curtis is NOT married.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton