Jack
I admire you for wanting to take up the fight and I think it's noble of you to want to set things straight. I read both of those threads prior to the shut down. I think craigsub did a great job of presenting the "other" side. The main thing I want to say is people like that thrive on those kind of threads. Your not going to change that even with hard facts because then he will find something wrong with those. I read through the entire threads but I gotta tell ya I tired of this guys chest pounding very early on. It is always easy to detect when someone keeps repeating the same crap over and over and refuses to address the other posters(in this case craigsub) points directly. Craigsub showed himself to be knowlegable about many speaker brands, generally unbiased and accepting of the fact that hard facts were hard to come buy because graphs don't tell the whole story. This guy showed himself to have an obvious agenda, narrow minded and not very effective at getting his point across. I found it very obvious and I'm sure most people who read that will too. Don't let this guy get you fired up. He is not worth it, eh?
oz

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon