avsforum is not a bad place to get advice. But their are people there who are quite intent on bashing products. I saw the thread and i take it just how it is. Just a guy with nothing better to do. He has no crudentals to be making any comparisons for any products. If it was a sceintific finding done by electronic enginers. Mabey then it would have some merit.
I find it funny that people are able to post such things without having consulted the product owners. The worst thing about it is who is this guy to post any tests. At least if your going to do tests have a degree stating you can do this properly. Or else keep it to yourself.
i not to long ago had a run in with outlaw fanatics. I stated i prefered my avm30 and mca30 amps instead of the outlaw 990 and all hell broke out. But to stay on topic its just a bunch of he said she said stuff with very little merit. The guy who posted this thread on avs. is probaly watching the axiom board loving how he ruffled everybodys feathers. i love the sound my axioms have and thats the main thing. But it drives me nuts to see stuff like that too. but what can you do.