What gets me is that these vehicles are manufactured in different countries to take advantage of 'cheap' labor, but the vehicles are still overpriced. I would probably buy a vehicle from the big 3 depending on the deal I could get, and if I could sit in the darn thing. That brings me to a pet peeve of mine. I have a physical problem, you know the old multiple herniated disk thing and hard seats cause me nerve pain. There are very few newer vehicles I can actually sit in for an extended period of time. So, for this reason, when I need a vehicle I usually look for something with the most comfortable seats I can find, which means it will probably be an old clunker. I remember 'back in the day' when you could buy and Olds, Buick or Caddie and you wouldn't have to worry about comfort. It's been awhile since this has been true. Have you seen some of these vehicles? I can actually go to a dealership and look through the windows of the cars and tell if I could actually stand to sit in it. End of rant.