As per usual, one principle still stands:

blind test

By your description, your impression of the cable swapping was anything but a unbiased attempt at listening for differences.

YOU hear a difference, great. Enjoy your system.

IS there really a difference?
I doubt it.

Note this particular line that even describes your brain break-in time before you hear a wonderful difference:
"...single strand of Mapleshade's Clearview Golden Helix speaker wire (their cheapest wire). I've been playing music in the background all day....Tonight it was wonderful. Alive, energized, full, fast and enjoyable."
Did the cable not sound that way when you first connected it?
Did you A/B the cables without switching them yourself or knowing what channel had which cables hooked up?

Come on 2x6spds.
If you are going to keep pushing that tired old opinion, at least try testing all these materials in an honest way.
Newbies on these forums look at posts like yours and go wasting huge amounts of cash for nothing, sold on mass marketing advertising, scientific jargon and biased consumer reviews.
That is why i continue to reply to such unvalidated, fallacious statements about the amazing sound changes.
Maybe a visit to Axiom and the NRC labs for some real blind testing would be a fun vacation.
Why is it so hard to believe in the human hearing science that has already been done?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."