Another BIG thumbs up for the Squeeze 3!! I have 2 of them in the house and will probably end up with a 3rd when my Theater Room is done. I'm in the middle of ripping all of my CD's. Also using EAC to FLAC. Yes it's a bit quirky but once setup it seems to work fine.

Went with the wired version as I have Cat 6 running to every room in the house. No problems there.

As far as sound quality I have to be honest and say I was a bit skeptical at first but am totally blow away. Every bit as good as my Denon CDP and then some. I've done several blind tests with myself and others and no one was able to tell the difference. This thing is the best thing to come down the musical pike in a long time. Some of my CD's are 20 years old or so and being able to store them in a redundant exact digital format is great. Barring any catastrophic failure, (Raid 5 with a TB of storage, UPS / Surge protection etc, )...I should have a safe storage medium for the rest of my life.

Pandora is cool, though at 128k the sound quality is just OK. I find myself using it more for background music and if I hear something I like then I can buy it. In that regard it is very useful to me seeing as I live in a very remote area with little or no radio coverage and have a hard time discovering new music. Satellite radio is OK but I find it to be the same crap and play lists over and over again just like FM with no commercials.