Re: jahko

This is really quite silly, unless you were born under a rock or just landed on this planet you should have a good understanding of the impact that oil/gas prices prices are having on everybody.

Our local municipality is looking at a 4.5-5.5% tax increase that is driven primarily by the cost of fuel. It imapcts everything from the cost of running buses, to heating buildings, to the cost of asphalt, to the cost of food for the various social services they run.

I've been at Axiom's factory and was very impressed with what a efficient operation they are running.

Other companies don't exist in a vacuum, I'm sure their prices will be impacted as well. You look at a product and rate it's worth against the competition. Axiom IMHO is still a value especially when you factor in the outstanding customer service.

Just pray we don't end up with a war in Iran.

...oh yes and one final thing to my rant at least they were classy enough to let us know about it in advance

Getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/SVS 2000/m60/Monolith 3x200 amp