Since this thread originally concerned the price increase and tomorrow is the big day and my talks with blown302 have all been centered around my need to replace my bookshelf M22s with a good pair of tower speakers I would like to jerk this thread back to its original content for just a moment in the hope that someone will have something constructive to say. I know I don't need floorstanders in my little living room world, but I have a desire to do so. After reading about the price increase, I got to thinking that maybe, just maybe I should open my considerations to some other brands. Sorry about the blasphemy. I am considering something from the Polk Audio RTI line as well as the PSB image line. I have asked a similar question over at the Club Polk forum. The reply I got there is that there isn't an Axiom speaker made that can touch the Polk Audio RTI line, something I doubt very much. I'm not trying to start any kind of war, because I like my speakers, but I think it's about time for the upgrade. The question I'm asking myself is will I be satisfied with the M60s @$900/pair or will the Polk Audio or PSB image line at roughly the same amount of cash be just as satisfying?