Hello Everyone ,

new man here. Please bear with me, as my knowledge is by no means on par with what I have seen here...where to begin? I'll be moving and not sure of the room dim's.(currently w/ military over seas) i THINK it'll be
--- room @ 12x15 sq. ft. 8 ft ceiling, OR as large as 15x30x8. (its one of two houses, thats why the diff #'s)
--- Yamaha rx-v2500 receiver [new, not used yet, pd. 600USD]

--- looking hard at:
m22ti x2 mains, [on axiom stands]
qs8 x2 surrounds, [on axiom stands]
vp150 x1 center

--- sub is my biggest question mark. not sure about the ep350, what I have read here and elsewhere lead me to believe there are better subs solutions in the 500-700USD range. considering HSU VTF-3. any and all input, enlightenment is all appreciated.

--- the system will be for Music, Gaming & Movies. that is why I am looking at getting the HSU VTF-3, as what I have seen suggested that it is a very stong musical sub. I would rather have one that picks up the nuances in music and movies than one that will rattle the windows. again, please give me your views on what to choose.

--- the yamaha rec. is 7.1 capable, but I was thinking to run in 5.1. is that good or bad choice?

--- have 90ft. bulk axiom speaker wire. what connectors whould be good? the axiom ones seem a bit steep in price to me.

--- have 61" JVC - HD 61Z786 [HDMI connectable]

--- so ... DVD player? any that has DVI/HDMI to HDMI? as i said I am new to this, please bear with me. the yamaha rec has what they term is UPconversion, so maybe if someone has this rec can shed some light for me? Do u only need ONE connection to the TV? from the receiver? with all DVD, VCR, game consoles and such connected through the receiver? sorry if I sound lame , but one must start somewhere.

--- one last Q, about "factory outlet" product vs umm? regular , what exactly is the difference? as i have read that there are no major blemishes on even the "outlet" product..? thanks for reading this and all input is greatly appreciated,
Thanks very much,
Stone__Man