HomeDad thx for the link

--- here is what I found from manual:
Bass cross over's are: 40,60,80,90,100,110,120,160,200 Hz respectfully. what I did NOT see was if it would set seperate crossovers for the diff. speakers or one # for all of them. anyway. thanks for the info m8

--- ne1 else? comments? suggestions? so as of this moment hehe here is what i am looking at going with,
m60 mains
vp150 center
qs8 surrounds
vtf-3 mk2 sub
---------------
please give me opinion on my choices as they are at this time. Don't worry I wont be offended in the least if you do not like my choices. as it stands i'm at roughly 2700$, would u get what i have chosen or go with different speakers all together?

--- again it may sound stupid, but being at the reciever is a 7.1 , if running 5.1 can I send the unused [rear speaker] power to , say the mains? or is that not an option? again I appreciate any and all input, TIA Peace

--- those that use the qs8 surrounds, did u buy the stands for them? wall mount them? or what? as i have seen somewhere that it is better to have them[surrounds/rears] at about a 6 ft height. where as the qs8 stands are roughly ear level when seated.