Thanks for the input. I realized a couple of things with respect to these speakers and how my listening room will likely end up.

If I mount the speakers under the screen (no room over the screen...as in 0.00") with the brackets, I am still going to experience boundary effect. At 2-3/8" from the back of the speaker to the wall, that will definitely give a boost in the lower frequencies.

For the M2 or M22 that might be a good thing. For the M3 it may not. In the past I have always tried to keep the speakers a minimum of 2 feet from the back and side walls.

I do have an existing subwoofer left over from my previous Mirage system so low frequncies will not be a problem.

I have to agree with you about speaker stands. I dont like them. Used them for previous speakers and for one, I did not like the look. I do remember web-surfing and found a large clamp-like speaker stand that kind of makes a bookshelf appear like a floor stander. It was two large pieces of exotic wood that somehow fastened to or around the speaker in a very aesthetic fashion and supposed to empower the speaker with more sonic character or something. Another marketing gimmick but they sure looked nice.