Bruce, when exactly did you buy the GR60s?
They are quite a nice speaker It is the only brand that i can honestly say so far i've heard in a store that has really impressed me. I was surprised and unimpressed by the size of the smaller Silver S6s i auditioned. In comparitive price, the M60s are a much larger, sturdier built unit. Since i could not audition them in my home, i'm unsure of the difference these two models would have on filling a room with sound. By physics alone i would expect the M60 to fare better in this comparison, but the GR60s are the larger models of the MA lineup.
It would truly be an interesting pairing with the Axioms, let alone with my even larger Tannoy D700s

, and .

Some fellow posted pretty reasonable thoughts here, although i've never found mine to be bright.

I think a test of the Tannoy Revolution Ones with Bren's M3s would also be very interesting to hear. Too bad we don't have a local pair of M22 to throw into that mix, although we could use the M60s by turning off the lower end below 80Hz or so. It migtht come close to emulating the M22 sound.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."