I see I screwed up on Drews measurements a bit, his width would actually be 73", so 144" / 73" = 1.97 which is still pretty good, and a little bit higher than my 1.78 outcome...

Another key to help reduce any problems is to mount the Anamorphic lens as close as possible to the projector lens. Keeping in mind you want to leave enough room if you have to reach any adjustments on the projector.

Bruce, well I do think that HDMI does provide a sharper image overall, but Component is still very good. If you run your cabling, it might not be a bad idea to run both, like I did...I purchased both my 25ft DVI/HDMI and 25ft Component cables from Monoprice.com very cheap and they work great.

If your going to use an upconverting DVD player, most of them won't upconvert via component, only over HDMI. With the Panny S97S and my Z2, the picture was nicer via 720p or 1080i versus component. With HDMI the signal is digital from point A to B, component goes through conversion from digital to analog and analog back to digital, I believe.

My runs are 25ft long, and I have not had any issues with signal loss or picture degregation.

If I recall correctly from some AVSr's, the Z4 will do the stretch of component and HDMI signals, that is cool, all you need to do is find a good upconverting DVD player. My Z2 will not stretch HDMI signals, so I was only able to use component, until now, now that I have my HTPC.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85