Okay, back to the audio upgrade for our Odyssey... I went to my local Tweeters and Car Toys, and listened to essentially all the speakers you guys suggested. Of the brands I listened to so far, I liked the mid-upper models of the Infinity Kappa series the best; I probably will have some of them installed after some more research and listening.

But what struck me the most is, HOW EXPENSIVE THESE CAR SPEAKERS WERE!!! I judged that anything below ~$150/pair weren't worth it for the “upgrade.” The speakers that I felt “adequate” costed at least $250-$400/pair including installation -- basically, I can buy a pair of the M22s for the price!!! This is almost ridiculous given the sound quality of these speakers, which is, well, “adequate” at best.

That said, do you guys have any opinions on the “separate” two-ways vs. coaxials? -- the door-speaker grills of the Odyssey can accommodate either of them under the existing facade. Naturally, the separates are more expensive and slightly nicer sounding at least on the store display walls. But are they worth it in the car?