Just to be different, I have the URC 300. I love the programmable touch screen and it's actually almost normal remote sized.

However, I do now wish I had something that is programmable by my PC(not by the web though). The Macro power is endless but assigning labels, buttons and macros entirely from the remote does take some practice and patience.

I also have the associated IR Blaster. It is worth the extra investment. If you get one, make sure it has (like this one) a few IR repeaters on cords as well. The Blaster repeats the Rf signals out as strong IR bouncing them off all the walls to make sure it hits all your devices but if you are like me, you will have one device that has trouble through a glass case or is just positioned in a bad place. You stick one of these little corded repeaters on it and problem solved.

Also, don't know if anyone mentioned... If you need to, you can fake out a lot of devices that don't have discreet codes so that they still only come on or off when you want them too.

A lot of TVs and other devices won't accept a 2nd [off] signal without a brief pause in between after it turns off. You can therefore trick it into doing what you want by plying with macros.

For example
[Pwr] + [Pwr] always turns it off
[Pwr] + [Pwr] + (2 sec pause) + [Pwr] always turns it on

You need to play with the pause times and my TV even required a .5 second pause between the double power presses to keep it from confusing it as one long signal.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.