Well, I have some of the guys coming over tonight to watch a movie, and I am going to try out my new grill. Since this will be my first time cooking with it, I thought that I would still to something simple, like good ol' hamburgers.

So, I got thinking. I like to put some seasonings in my meat prior to grilling (not just putting stuff on top), but I wonder what things do you folks like to put into your hamburgers when making them?

Some of my favorite things to put in (not all in the same burger, but various combinations)...
This is NOT a recipe... Do NOT mix this all into your meat.

Worcestershire

Soy (In moderation only. Too salty otherwise)

BBQ sauce (We have something called Sweet Baby Ray's that is good. Just a little added to other ingredients.)

Fresh ground black pepper

Lawry's season salt

Minced garlic

Shredded cheese (mozzarella or cheddar)

Fresh parmesan or romano cheese (not with the cheeses above)

Montreal steak seasoning

Garlic powder and/or onion powder (if not doing fresh garlic, or for a "smoother" burger. My youngest doesn't like "chunks" in her burgers.)

I've tried a bit of red drinking (not cooking) wine, but wasn't overly impressed.

What are some other ingredients that people like in their burgers? I am one of those guys that can mix up a variety of ingredients without a recipe and make it taste good, but I am just looking for ideas that I haven't come across yet.

Farewell - June 4, 2020