Finally have some time to spend with the Axioms.

-Very nice, definitely noticed a significant upgrade to my beta50. I find not only can the M80 play LOUD...but base is tight and precise.
Qs8 is very good for surround, But I still find it missing something for music compare to the M22's. Right now I have 6.1 setup. Will prolly get another QS8 to complete the 7.1 in the near future and a new Sub when my budget permit.

I did hook up the m22, VP150 and the QS8...and I find the beta50 tower I have was very "undefined"(not sure what other word to use??) I don't mean to say the Beta50's are bad, they are good speakers but the Axioms sounds to be just in a class of its own.

Very nice. I am hoping after the break in period, these Axioms will sound better.

I watched Spiderman3 and Charlotte's web(my son really wanted to see it :P) During one of the scene when it was raining in the farm, I can hear precisely the rain drop's different distance surrounding me. It was an amazing and some what weird feeling. Definitely not something I have felt before.

I am hoping to get the Elton 60 Blu-Ray. I have heard some great things about it. I can't seem to find it anywhere locally. Its all sold out. Any other demo material you folks suggest?

thanks for the support, you guys are great!!!

Last edited by Frostiex; 01/28/08 08:51 PM.

An amateur built the Ark.
Some professionals built the Titanic.
But Noah took a little advice.