Hello everybody! I think I am one of the newest members of the forum and for 2 days now I am the owner of a 2nd hand pair of Axiom CT-60, the ghost speakers of Axiom. So, to explain why I used that term. I couldn’t find any review or tech specs on internet. I asked you guys for help. Here I was told that should be a good pair of speakers. Iceman knew the model and told me that they had non-removable grills (strange feeling to not see what’s inside isn’t it?). I grabbed the phone and dialed the toll free number of Axiom’s expert line. They never heard of them, but I was told that I should get an email containing all details and specs. Never happened. Despite the awful pictures on the site and the lack of info, but convinced by your advices, I decided to go on site and hear them. I was impressed and got them for $75. I am planning to get the the CTS-100 sub to add a little bit more bass to the speakers, but not very sure, yet. On Axiom’s site anew one is $426. The gentleman was asking $200 at the beginning and finally he agreed for $150. Do you think a 125W 8’ sub will do a good job? Is the price OK? Thanks!

Adrian