My major complain with the M80 is not the treble energy, the bright sound do not bother me at all, I like bright forward sound, but bright in the sense of upper highs, not on the midhighs, the mids were too present for my taste on the M80s, giving it a sound a little honky, not sure if that is the right term, but that is what sounds to be...

I have tried other brands of course, from studio monitors to other more expensive brands, evne DIY designs, and none of them offer the value per sound Axioms offer...This is the first time this happen to me with a set of speakers, all the other trnasitions have been peacefully...

Now if someone like to waste money and pay more to get the same sound and fool later yourself into beleiving that you have superior set of speakers, go ahead, I simply go for what my ears tell me...

Also there is not much to improve here in my living room, it is rather small, for a larger room I may consider to change to another more sophisticated brand...

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!