I received Peter's CD on Friday. Very Nice. I used it, among other genres, for background music during a lobster party for my family Friday. Only 1 more week left in the season for the North shore. At $6.40 to $7.60 on the high end for precooked, the stuff is as cheap as chicken this year.

I have to admit I did feel compelled to turn it down this morning in the Jeep though. After I dropped my wife off at work I cranked the volume just a bit as "The Who" came up. I then saw a tall & lanky, long, grey haired man approaching on the sidewalk as I was about to pull out. I certainly had no fears about him being bothered by loud (actually not that loud) music but seeing as how it was "Terry Hatti" of "The Guess Who" fame, I somehow felt like I was listening to the wrong "Whos".

Funny how the brain works. As soon as I my hand hit the volume knob, I realized how silly that was and left it as is. He marched on by with his 'now trademark around the city,' long strides and never did seem to take notice.

In case you are wondering, Terry has been living here for the last two summers doing a very successful show at The Confederation Center of the Arts called "British Invasion". A music tribute to British bands from the 60s on up. This year it's different actually, it's "America Strikes Back." Maybe next year will be "Canada Sneaks Some In."
heh heh.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.