OK. I've made a decision. I am going to order a pair of M80's and an EP350.

Here is my reasoning. I think I can do fine without the center channel for now. I am using a pair of Polk bookshelves right now (placed on the floor) with my new 2309 and dialogue sounds fine.

I thought I would wait a while on the sub till after adding the surrounds. After all my reading I felt that the bottom end on the M80's would do without a sub for a time and get the surrounds first. I have mentioned (I believe) that I play guitar and dable in PA. (Check out my band http://www.myspace.com/themilestoneband )
My PA amps are double my RMS power (actually they no longer use RMS with PA speakers). 700 watts to each Main and 1100 watts to each sub. This power was for clean headroom and NOT for loud volumes. The PA sounds pristine. I have had concerns that I should have more power than the 2309 will supply to the M80's. Although I still feel that the M80's will have a great low end, having a 350 watt sub will leave more available power to the mains with more headroom and less chance for clipping at loud volumes plus less of a strain on the 2309 with a 4ohm load.

For those of you wondering what I am talking about: it is a known fact that it takes much more power to produce low frequencies than high frequencies. By removing the low frequencies from the M80's and sending them to the sub allows more available power to push the rest of the fequencies in the mains. This will give you more clean headroom for the mains with far less distortion at louder volumes.

I will place the order later today for the M80's and EP350 through the Factory Outlet. I will order the QA8's not too far down the road. I don't expect to be sending anything back.

I have all of you to thank for putting up with all of my questions. I know what I liked about the Paradigm Studio 60's (which are beyond my budget) compared to the others I compared them too. I believe I understand what to expect from the M80's also in reference to the greater detail vs. the "brightness" issue. I don't think I can obtain this at any other pricepoint. I haven't read any negative reviews about the speakers or the company. And I can always send them back if the are really disappointing.

So there you have it. Oh, and one more thing. I considered starting a new thread with this post but I pushed this one to #141. You guys seem to get off on long threads.