I dreamed there was some disturbed individual I talked to online a couple of times before who believed he directed souls on to wherever they go after death. He didn't know where he was sending them, only that he was setting them on paths that he could see. He found my home address and phone number while we chatted. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but then I heard from him again much later, and he talked about how he would be visiting me soon. I was getting very freaked out. I was trying to tell my parents about it, but they were entertaining guests, including a dog they were throwing a ball for. My dad thought I should go to the cops, but that they would need me to talk to the guy again and have him say for sure that he was intending to kill me. I did talk to the guy again, but it was in person, as he showed up. I was in my bed, and he was standing over me wearing a big deer head. I asked him if he was really going to kill me. He said yes. Then he began to shoot at me with his arm that I thought was a shotgun, but which turned out to be a flamethrower. I leapt around to avoid the flames, but it wasn't long before he had me cornered. Thankfully, I woke up.