Thanks I will re set it but I wasnt really letting the Oppo manage anything anyways and even when I listen to music on the TV with out the oppo even on it sounded the same. And according to Home theater definition small is anything with a 4.5 inch woofer and smaller the M22 has 2, 5 and a quarter inch woofers so they say its large. This is why I am calling pros one person says one thing then I read another thing the opposite. My A/V does not ask if its small or large just what crossover which I have at 80Hz and distance and channel level and thats about it but it does have a room EQ which I have off. so it cant be the problem what I have the Oppo player at. What Micah is saying makes me think the sub or the sherwood might have a problem the driver is never moving like he describes. I can barely see it moving during all songs CRAP. my A/V crossover is at 80Hz on every speaker so I cant be assigning the bass to the M22s right? I take that back if I crank it all the way up see it movving quite a bit and then I get that rumbling bass that isnt even part of the song

Last edited by th3at3rguy; 08/04/09 11:45 PM.