Don't worry, just a few weeks ago I solved the age old mystery of gravity all by myself.... bicycle tire tubes are nothing!

But anyway, I live in a relatively small and humble town (45,000 or so working class people), but like all towns, there is an upper class here with money. Just this summer one of our towns more wealthy inhabitants went and spent a whopping $500,000 dollars putting in a dedicated Home Theater in his digs. $350,000 of that was spent just on the audio portion of the project. I am not ashamed to say that it is absolutely killing me to know what kind of audio gear you can aquire with $350,000 dollars at your disposal. Even more, I would pay an ungodly amount of money just to be able to experience one movie in this man's personal theater room to see what $350,000 dollars can do with 'Iron Man', 'Dark Knight', 'Pearl Harbor', any of the 'Lord of the Rings' and, well, anything with a decent sound track for that matter.

I would go in with my expectations so high it would be next to impossible to actually meet them, let alone exceed them... but who knows, maybe $350,000 dollars really can purchase a little piece of heaven here on earth. Personally, I think it's disgusting having that much money to throw into a room just to watch movies in, but hey, I guess if you have it to throw around...

Lets put it this way, I'm soooo impressed with the way my $10,000 dollar HT sound/feels, it's just hard to believe that you could build something 35 times better that what I have. Sure I realize I haven't achieved the absolute pinnacle of Home Theater, but can there be something 35 times better than this? I find it hard to believe.

I suppose $10,000 dollar power cords can add up quickly!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD