Mdrew, or Michael_D as it is.... I don't think I'm alone in that I've always respected your opinions and appreciated your participation in past discussions, and look forward to them in the future as well. If the jokes in other threads you referred to were any of the comments I made (and if you didn't see them, yes I did poke fun at the whole 'tire tube' argument as a whole, not just your view point), then I extend to you my appologies as I truely wasn't making fun of anyone in particular, just trying to ease the tension as it were.

I find it helpful to lighten the mood when things get heavy in this and other forums that I frequent. Internet arguments are nothing new, but hey we're all just here for entertainment after all. If we can't have fun when we come here, then more than likely, we won't come here any more. And I've seen that happen before on a very popular forum that I used to love to frequent.
The members started fighting about this, that and everything else inbetween until they all pretty much hated eachother and just stopped posting altogether. It was a shame because it was a truely interesting forum to visit before all that went down. So whenever I see something like that start to brew I for one try to intervien with lighthearted humor to steer away from all the chaos that it can cause. But if you thought I was in anyway dismissing you or your views that wasn't the case at all. That was just me throwing a friendly jab.

I wouldn't have the clout to dismiss you anyway, the things you're speaking of are way over my head... I wouldn't know which part of your discussion to call bullshit even if I wanted to try to take a swing at you! But anyway, all's I'm saying is, hope you didn't take offense to anything I said. Because it was all in jest, nothing personal towards you friend.

Last edited by Micah; 09/22/09 04:41 AM.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD