Originally Posted By: tomtuttle

Dean, that was a very thoughtful and comprehensive response. Thank you for compiling the existing Axiom responses on the issue.

Troyd, I don't understand exactly what you were seeking. Grunt provided Axiom staff responses to the issue you raised. Nobody jumped on you. I don't think anybody is eager to engage known malcontents on other forums.

Thank you!

I’m guessing Mark is right that he took Randy’s comment out of context thinking it was directed at him, but then he whips out the shotgun and unloads at everybody in the forum and even Alan (“his little reply above”) who was only being quoted.

I’m always amused at multi-paragraph (edited) impassioned posts considering the time it takes to create them. People need to realize they are on the fast track to a heart attack if they let something said in an internet forum get to them that much, then stick with them long enough to generate such a post and probably continue to hold a grudge afterward.

Back in the stone ages (before the internet) I don’t remember ever knowing someone who was like that. I probably avoided them instinctively. It’s interesting how much more variety of human nature the internet exposes you to since you cant get a “read” on someone based on non-verbal queues to know whom to engage and whom to avoid.

Cheers,
Dean

P.S. Also want to reiterate how well I thought the Home Theater Shack members handled the topic (SS not withstanding, but then he‘s also a member here ).

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1