Originally Posted By: Ajax
only 15 days until the Spielberg/Hanks/Goetzman sequel to Band Of Brothers, The Pacific, debuts on HBO (March 14). I'm traveling starting the 16th and probably won't be able to see many of the episodes. I want to avoid watching on the 14th and 15th and wait until the blu-ray version comes out so I can watch it all in sequence. Do ya think I'll be able to pull it off ?

I just got a thing in the mail from the WWII museum in New Orleans which says The Pacific:

Premieres March 14 at 9PM
Following Sundays at 9PM

I've been assuming that the episodes would be shown consecutive nights. If that means that the episodes will only be shown on Sundays, I won't miss any of them. WOO HOO!!!!!

Checked the HBO site and found that each new episode will premier on Sundays and be shown 4 more times before the following Sunday. First episode will be shown Sunday the 14th, Tuesday the 16th, Wednesday the 17th, Friday the 18th, and Saturday the 20th. Episode 2 will premier Sunday the 21st and be repeated the following Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Etc., etc. Very cool.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton