Originally Posted By: snazzed
I would be frustrated if all I wanted was a pair of FO priced M22s right away and there were 3 listings on the Auction Site but they all had a bid on them already.

Frustrating, yes, but it's just the nature of the beast. However, people have a lot better chance of getting FO prices without the wait under the new auction system as opposed to the old Factory Outlet. You were guaranteed a wait under that system, whereas now you actually have a really decent shot since everything listed is available right now, and all it takes is for the Buy Now option to be available on it. Granted, if you're waiting for a specific model in a specific finish, it could take a while. I guess it doesn't affect me so much because I've always been willing to pay the extra money to get things right away. I only bought my M3s through the auction page because I wanted to try the process out and see if I could actually spot the cosmetic defects, which so far I haven't. Anyway, I prefer the new system, but like you said, it's simply a matter of opinion.