Some good points, Tom, and thanks for the support.

Yes, some things ARE "better" than others. But, the thing we have to keep in mind about the word "better" is that that term is COMPLETELY subjective. The problem comes when one tries to make "better" an objective, or absolute, term. You can't measure better or demon state it with numbers. It's an opinion.

If you find speaker A "better" than speaker B, and I find B "better' than A, neither of us is wrong, and neither should be offended. Speaker A IS better than speaker B....to you. And that is a completely valid opinion.

Rather than saying nobody should say something is "better" than something else, thereby restricting free speech and the right to have and express an opinion, it seems to me, we should accept that it is only an opinion being expressed. And, having and expressing an opinion is both reasonable, valid, and permissible. If your opinion differs from the one expressed, that is also reasonable, valid, and permissible. And remember, opinions are not arguable. Opinions are neither right nor wrong. They just are an opinion.

OK! OK! I apologize, again. Save money with the Outlet!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton