I thought I would open a new thread for discussion of Axiom subwoofers in general, and the development of the next generation in particular. With all that has been learned during the design and engineering of the new amplifier line, it has naturally lead us towards looking at our subwoofer amplifier platforms to see what improvements might be possible. To do this is going to require a better understand of how you are using your subwoofers, and with what types of partnering equipment. So, I'd like to start off with a serious of questions which I'm hoping everyone will answer and share with us and the group. You never know, your answers to these questions might allow us to make some significant improvements to the future Axiom subwoofer line-up!

Now, on to the questions:

What Axiom subwoofer(s) do you own?

Where do you have the Level, Frequency, Phase, and Subsonic Filter (if applicable) controls set?

How are you connecting your signal source to the subwoofer (RCA/XLR/High Level)?

What receiver/processor/pre-amp/integrated amplifier are you using?

What are you using for your main speakers?

Where do you have the crossover frequency and trim levels set in your processor/receiver for your main speakers and your Axiom subwoofer?

Are you using the trigger on your subwoofer?

Many, many thanks for your input!

EDIT: I am going to open up the survey to include ANY subwoofers, not only Axiom models, so please participate.

I also wanted to add that if you are not comfortable revealing the other aspects of your system, for whatever reason, you can happily send me a direct message.

Last edited by Andrew; 11/06/12 04:05 PM.