Originally Posted By: Andrew
What Axiom subwoofer(s) do you own?

Where do you have the Level, Frequency, Phase, and Subsonic Filter (if applicable) controls set?

How are you connecting your signal source to the subwoofer (RCA/XLR/High Level)?

What receiver/processor/pre-amp/integrated amplifier are you using?

What are you using for your main speakers?

Where do you have the crossover frequency and trim levels set in your processor/receiver for your main speakers and your Axiom subwoofer?

Are you using the trigger on your subwoofer?

I'll go ahead and answer these, but several of the answers will change as my addiction to upgrading continues to play itself out.

4x EP800

Levels are between the 8 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions. 150 Hz. 0º. Subsonic filter set to Off.

Receiver has two RCA subwoofer outputs, so one is feeding one pair, the second is feeding the other pair.

Onkyo TX-NR708

LFR1100

40 Hz for main speakers. LPF of LFE is 120 Hz. Trim level for front left is +0.5 dB, front right is -1.0 dB, and subwoofer is -2.0 dB.

I'm not using the triggers.

As I said, though, it's a moving target. I'll be looking to do a lot more tweaking when I move my system, and I do plan to upgrade my receiver within the next year, probably, perhaps back to a preamp-processor with XLR connections.