Originally Posted By: BobKay

I am DEEPLY sorry that you were not previously informed that I am a jerk, and I almost never mean what I way. I am frequently a sarcastic, sometimes mean-spirited, contrary asshole, but never without the intent of someone getting a laugh. And, yes, I confess as well, that I have sacrificed many good souls for a laugh; sometimes even mass-sacrifice for a single laugh.

I am a very bad person and unworthy of your totally genuine approach.

I have had more than one (always) fun and informative conversation with Alan. He never, ever said that the recording of any music or any artist would damage any Axiom speaker. I do think he forgot about Celine Dion and Geddy Lee though, but that's just because, like him, he thinks they're Canadian. I've read that they were both grown from pods.

BobKay, I do believe there is no need for you to be deeply sorry. I had a good laugh myself at your post. We are all entitled to our views and sarcasm keeps things lively. In fact, extreme views on a topic make us see two sides of the same coin.

Trust me, I have seen truly "bad persons" when I experienced the gulf war first hand. You come across as an honest person who has the guts to be open on a forum.

Grown from pods? smile

I also got the joke you made about someone's music damaging a speaker. Just wanted to know what your opinion was. I do not know who Geddy Lee is but I am going to listen to some of his/her music now to see what you are talking about. Cheers.