Originally Posted By: iloveturbo
Dakkon, I really appreciate your help on the subject again. Your answer explain things perfectly. This is my understanding. Conventional method of room correction may not work properly with omni directional speakers like LFR. That's why Axiom designed a three channel DSP (L,R,C) to make sure that the frequency response of center channel correspond with LFR nicely.

Since my AV receiver which uses multEQXT32 as well, I will get DSP3 and experiment with XT32 like you did and if I am not satisfy with the end result I can always reply on DSP3 to dial-in the center speaker.

To be clear, if you get the DSP with centre channel you are spending extra money to make the frequency response for the centre extra flat. That is as measured with Axiom's precise instruments and presumably in their anechoic chamber. If you also use room correction in your receiver it will be making corrections before input to the LFR DSP but after the results of the speaker corrections built in to the Axiom DSP. In short it just seems like over processing at best and potentially may make things worse instead of better.