Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now
I had a read through and have to say its hard for axiom to get a fair shake at AVS. Duh, right? Hometheaterforum is a little more friendly to the axiom name due to their overwhelming showing in the loudspeaker test of the M100.

I looked up Ian's posts and had a skim of the thick of the old "thoughts on axiom" thread. Gotta say kudos to Ian for staying cool as a cucumber through it all.

Although I didn't end up with a system at home, I still admire the ethos and intelligence that Axiom offers.

Geez TAM. You get around.... grin

And newf! You should handle as newfflac, or newfdsd. Mp3?! Come on. grin

Totally kidding. smile

Lol

Years ago I drove a 2001 Mazda MP3. It was the first production car with a stock mp3 Kenwood excellon system in it. Suspension kit and stuff too all from factory. Fun little car, but had some issues. I was never into forums before owning that car. I went searching online and found other Mazda owners on a Mazda forum in search of solutions for said problems. I signed up using newfmp3 because Newf was taken. For those that do not know, Newf is what people call Newfoundlanders which is where I am from. Anyways, it kinda stuck with me. Killer is, there are a few other forums out there that someone else has used the same name.....what are the odds?

Totally useless info.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12