i can dig what you are saying chess.. and i wish this was a "peaceful society", but its not.. and that is the simple truth.

i see in your bio that you live in canada. i am curious, is that just now, or were you raised in canada.. heres what i am getting at.. there is no question that the US is a much more violent society, as a whole, than canada. and the US has different laws concerning gun control, capitol punishment, and government/personal involvement.. i see what you are saying, and where you are going with your point of view. but i think your viewpoint is directly linked to the environment you were brought up in. you have become a product of what is around you. i, on the other hand, was raised in a different environment, a different society, with completely different inputs than yourself. that doesnt make either of us right or wrong, it makes us products of our environment.

your views are based on what you see and do everyday.. and mine are based on what i see and do everyday.

i truly wish i lived in a society more like yours. maybe i wouldnt feel the way i do.. and if you lived in mine, you might not think my ideas were so crazy..

BTW- if you got mace, and your home intruder has a gun.. you are gonna lose..

no animosity here, just different views of the same subject.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??