Hey people!

Just wanted to throw my hat in and say I'm like bigjohn. I was raised in a rural area, raised hunting and fishing and camping. I can build a barn, catch fish, hunt deer, grow vegetables, etc., etc. I now live in Atlanta, a far cry from where I grew up.

I own many guns, none for the purpose of killing people. I'm very spiritual about my hunting/fishing. I only take what I need and use all I take. I'll only go fishing or hunting with people I consider worthy of such an experience. I don't carry my pistol anywhere but to the hunt camp or the range. God forbid I ever have to fire on anyone out of defense...

Unfortunately, not everyone has this same respect for life. I love our right to free speech and our right to bear arms and I recognize that the mouth and gun are similar...once you shoot it off, you can't take it back. You have to have respect for other people and other living things...that we owe to one another. And refusing something to the majority because a fraction of a minority can't do so will not solve any problems, real or perceived. Censoring speech b/c a few can't think is wrong.

My 2. And I welcome yours...the earth is too big and too small not to love each other regardless.

^billy

videoslave