Way Way of topic,

PAUL M. JOHNSON, native son of New Jersey, USA. As you know this American has been slaughtered this day. Apparently it does not matter that you are an AMERICAN or of WESTERN CULTURE, if you are there trying to help these people you will be slaughtered like a pig. I for one have had it with this BULL SHEIT (if this offends you, grow up, that's to bad), yes I am former military, and proud of it. It does not matter where you hail from, if you do not agree with their agenda, these animals want to kill you, American, Canadian, British, South American, Australian, African, it does not matter. If you do not agree with their way of life you are a dead man or stonned women.

I know there are those of you who would politicize this but this is not the time for politics it is a time for action. The world is rich in natural resources; WE do not have to depend on Eastern Resources for our energy needs. They can eat sand and drink camel urine.

Look at this way, if these people were in control, ask yourself this question. Would we be having this conversation? I don't think so. Would you have the creature comforts that you have now? I DON'T THINK SO. Would you have your AXIOM system bolstered with ROTEL, ADCOM, OUTLAW audio equipment, spewing out your favorite artist! I DON'T THINK SO! You would be forced to praying on your knees to a god who condones beheading.

If you would like to take a back seat to all that is happening in the world, I would like to suggest several things. GET A LIFE, GET REAL, FIGHT BACK, then again if you can't handle it, you are a spineless worthless piece of sheit.

CAV104 / JIM

Last edited by CAV104; 06/19/04 07:25 AM.