"
$1300 dollar for chinese speakers? Uh-NO. They are just cheap wharfedales gussied up with "fine" veneers. U go to that U auction site, and save
yourself hundreds.

Or better YET, buy some real speakers--- Axioms, and KNOW that you are buying QUALITY Canadian speakers from a company who cares about it's
customers (I DO own Axioms), instead of some cheap Chinese crap. Ian, you are a patient person....:)"

Wow. This post really reeks of ignorance. The poster may know Axioms but he definitly knows diddly about the Divas. I just replaced some B&Ws with the 6.1s and here's what I found:
Construction quality - Similar, though the Divas win on this one (Divas-9, B&W-8)
Finish - The 6.1s are beautiful. Divas-10, B&W-7
Sound - Major step up (B&Ws were older models - Matrix 2) Divas-9 B&W-7
Customer Service - I give the Divas a 10. www.AV123.com will lean over backwards for you. You get a 30 day no questions money back guarantee, 90 day warranty (fill out the warranty card and it's 3 years).

Warning - A complete 5.1 setup can get expensive to ship. AV123 overpacks their speakers like crazy; outside box, styrofoam, inside box, styofoam, custom fit soft cloth bag. It's way beyond anything I've ever seen in electronics (short of a wooden crate).